WHAT IS HOSTED OFFICE
IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY, WHILE SAVING MONEY ON YOUR INFRASTRUCTURE, SUPPORT AND LICENSING COSTS
WHAT IS HOSTED OFFICE
mobility and functionality
Hosted Office is a very easy way of accessing your familiar Windows desktop environment, applications and databases but having them all hosted in the cloud on one of our dedicated servers.
Connecting to your Hosted Office generally involves no more complexity than us emailing you a pre-configured icon, which you save to your desktop and a randomly generated password to maintain secure access.
There are numerous advantages to this system in terms of cost, flexibility and security as well as the added benefit of superb user collaboration when several staff members are sharing the same Hosted Desktop environment.
Some of these advantages are:
- Fixed costs
- No need to purchase and maintain your own server(s)
- No licensing costs as everything is supplied by us
- Bring across your own software or database applications if required
- No support costs, as we look after everything.
- Accessible from practically any device
- Add or subtract users as necessary, giving you great flexibility
- Free upgrades to your hardware, such as CPU and Memory as your business grows
- Firewall with Intrusion Protection System (IPS)
- 2 Hourly Backups for total data security
Our 4 Hosted Office packages are:
For students or home users.
For businesses that already have their own email solution.
For businesses wishing to have their own dedicated email server.
For businesses who wish to virtualise (clone) their existing network on to our cloud.
Unlike most other providers you will find our fair and concise pricing listed under each solution, with no need to register or provide your email address in advance.
Just as important, our privacy guarantee promises that we will never mine, monitor or sell your private data and we are happy to sign NDA’s (Non Disclosure Agreements).
Why not contact us today, and we will give you access to one of our demonstration servers, allowing you to see for yourself the great advantages and cost savings we could bring to you or your business.